- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
- Includes Car Adapter and Wall Plug
The LUC charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current.
- 500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries
- 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries. In 1000mA mode, the LUC will charge batteries at about twice the speed of the Trustfire Multifunctional Charger TR-001 (500mA)
CV is 4.23V. When the LCD displays ‘Er’(short for Error), the charger will stop charging automatically. This occurs when battery voltage goes below 2V within 5 seconds, the “Er” mark on the LCD screen will disappear once the battery is removed from the charger.